You can attach SmartDraw to your Google Drive account and:
- Create new SmartDraw diagrams directly from Google Drive using the SmartDraw Add-On for G Suite
- Save diagrams to Google Drive and its shared folders
- Open, edit and revise diagrams directly from Google Drive by double-clicking convenient thumbnail previews
- Easily add diagrams to your Google Docs and Sheets
- Make Google Drive the default or only saving option for your entire team
You can connect your Google Drive to SmartDraw so anything you save in SmartDraw can be added to and accessed from your Google Drive.
- On the home screen of the template dialog, click on Menu in the upper right, select Add Service, and choose Google Drive™.
- A new browser window will open and prompt you to login to your Google account.
- When prompted, agree to let your SmartDraw connect to your Google Drive™ by clicking "Allow".
- You can now save any diagram to Google Drive™ using Save As in the File tab.
Alternatively, you can add Google Drive directly from the Save As dialog, simply click on the appropriate logo.