Launch the Class Diagram Extension
To get started, select Automatic Class Diagram in the Extensions category.
You'll be asked to choose whether you want to create a class diagram using a local repository or Github.
Selecting Your Repository
- Authenticate with Github
- Choose Github radio button.
- Click Authenticate with Github.
- Follow Github prompts to log-in and allow SmartDraw to connect.
- Select a repository
- In the User Name field, enter the user name of the repository owner. (e.g. facebook)
- In the Repository Name field, enter the repository name. (e.g. react)
- Click Load Source.
For Local Repository
- Select a local repository
- Click Browse to open a file browser.
- Locate the local repository you want to visualize, select a code file, and click Open.
- Click Show Classes to parse code file for classes.
Build a Class Diagram
Once you've connected SmartDraw to your repository, you're ready to choose the classes you want to visualize.
When you're ready, click Build Diagram to draw your class diagram automatically.